First of all – – – super many thanks to The Island Traveller & Lawnmower Vision Quest for awarding me with the Liebster Award!! I am so blessed that there are (in fact) people who read my blog & actually enjoy it (could you believe?) 😀 … It certainly makes me superly happy to know this!!! I love the posts of both these blogs & would definitely be disappointed if you do not visit their blogs… Lets honour this award for what it is & what the purpose of it is!!! Please click on the links to their blogs (opens in new window)!!!
What’s A Liebster Award?
A Liebster Blog Award is given to talented bloggers who have less than 200 followers. “Liebster” is a German word that means “Dearest” or “Beloved”. It also means ”Favourite”. So, in a way the award not only recognizes these bloggers as amazingly gifted in their own right but also as your very own personal favourites.
The Rules Of The Liebster Award:
1) Thank the fellow blogger who awarded it to you.
2) Link back to the said blogger who shared the award.
3) Post the award on your blog.
4) Pick 5 other blogs you want to recognise.
5) Visit the 5 bloggers and let them know that they receive the award.
I wanted to give the award to 10 bloggers… but decided to change my approach slightly!!! I have quite a few followers, but decided to give these awards to the people who actually take the time to read my post!!! (&no, its not about boosting my ego or something similar…)!!! I have found over the last couple of months that there are a lot of people who don’t actually read posts – they just go on ‘liking’ them…. now granted, I too ‘like’ a lot of posts, but I do actually read them & drop a comment every now & then (you know, to let them know that I’m enjoying their posts or really like something that they posted 🙂 )!!! This is why I’ve decided to award the following bloggers (in no particular order) with the Liebster Award:
1. 2 Rivers Photos – Posting regular (stunning) photographs!!!
2. Paris at my Doorstep – Becca (or Rebecca) takes me on a journey as she Journals about her expat adventures!!!
3. Shez Blogs – Shez is a writer, illustrator, photographer… & friend!!! She writes about her daily projects & activities, & sometimes just photo or two!!!
4. Photos from the Loonybin – Cindy is inspired photographer, very new to the blogging world, who wants to learn &broaden her skills!!!
5. Filipe Miguel Photography – Hobby photographer from Portugal, almost always first to leave me a kind comment on my posts!! My blog would be lonely without him!!!
6. John Stirling Photography – Landscape/Travel photographer with great photographs & always a kind word to spare!!!
These are all great blogs & I have found a friend in all of them!!! Take the time to go and discover these amazing blogs… I guarantee that you will like them a lot!!!
This concludes my post for tonight (as promised… yay!!!)… Thank you so much for checking in… I hope you had a fabulous day!!! 😀 **