I must apologise…. I haven’t done a post in a while…. I have a good reason for it – – – my internet cap is finito!!!!😦 So the only time that I am able to have a look at other blogs is at work (here & there when I take a quick breather!!!) I am looking at getting a bigger cap, but money is hard to come by….😉 So for those who are anxiously awaiting Part.6 of my holiday – – – you guys, I’m sorry, but it will have to wait until start February – – – In the meantime (while I’m at work), I am still following all my favourite blogs – & more!!!😉
Which brings me to my post today… At this random time (08h30)… A little early for me, I know – but I’m at work & here’s internet😉 !!! Today’s post is about Hope!!! Yesterday I was awarded with a HUG award by the Island Traveller!!!
Webster’s 1913 Dictionary describes hope as a desire of some good, together with an expectation of obtaining this good (or belief that it is obtainable). It’s a pleasing expectancy, an expectation of something which is desirable!!!
I would say that is a pretty good description… & in a world that we live in today it is becoming necessary to believe and carry hope with you…
I am going to quote Island Traveller:
“The world is inflicted with so much pain, of chaos, of war and poverty, of sickness, of hardships from all sorts of reasons. There is no better time to bring hope that better things can happen than today. People need to believe and feel once again that love, peace , unity, happiness and hope exist. That there are people out there who cares and try to make this world a better place to live in. That there’s a better future that awaits for our children. A future where they could smile, laugh, feel safe and more importantly experience love…”
What is a HUG award??
Promotes hope, love, peace, equality and unity for all people (Initiated by http://ahopefortoday.com)
It can be awarded to anyone anywhere in the world (regardless of whether they have a blog or not)
It’s for people who (regardless of their beliefs – religious, spiritual or political) are able to nurture hope & respect the dignity of all people.
It’s for people who strive to make the world a better place.
Rules of the HUG award:
1. Upon receiving the HUG Award, you may nominate others who meet the guidelines of the award.
2. Nominees may only receive the HUG Award one time.
3. You can nominate as many people, websites, or blogs as you want that reflects the award’s essence.
4. Upon receipt of the award, nominate at least one other person. The award is not time limited, so you can nominate new people or sites you encounter in the future.
5. Contact your nominees and tell them that you have nominated them for the HUG Award.
6. Please link this page: When you contact your nominees for the award, and please include a link to this page, http://ahopefortoday.com/2012/01/14/hope-unites-globally-hug-award-guidelines/, so they will have the same information you received about the award. The nominees can then spread the award by nominating others.
7. Please post a comment on this page at http://ahopefortoday.com/2012/01/14/hope-unites-globally-hug-award-guidelines/ to tell Connie who created this award, about the websites, blogs, or persons you nominated and accepted the HUG Award.
8. You may print a copy of the HUG Award Certificate for people you nominate, who do not have a website, blog, or social media account. If they have an email, you may email them a copy of the original HUG Award and Certificate.
A detailed list is written in Connie’s Blog. Please visit the site and read the post of HUG award at http://ahopefortoday.com/2012/01/14/hope-unites-globally-hug-award-guidelines/ for both the rules and for discovering its generous heart.
So, without further ado….. I spread my HUGS to the following people!!! – – –
Now go out & spread some more HUGS!!!😀 **